Thursday 24 March 2011

Oh baby!!






Good Morning... mmmmm where has the sun gone.... its a dull day here in the north east of England. oh well will just have to get on without it..LOL

My card today is for the new challenge over a C.R.A.F.T. which is "New baby" aaah how sweet and gorgeous are new baby's!!! Our sponsor this week is Robyn's fetish designs.




The image on the my card is a lovely freebie from Robyn. i have embossed the blue card with the Swiss dots folder , oh and i made my own flower for this card, not too bad i think, and i have been wanting to use a lacy doily on my cards but never found any, but these arrived in a package, which had lots of other goodies in too i must add, from Susan over on Do crafts for a challenge i took part in,I could not resist using them.

Ok that's all from me today will be back tomorrow with my other DT card for Craftycatz.

I am adding this card to these other wonderful challenges

Crafts and me......anything goes

Ambers craft and stuff....die cuts

Spoonful of sugar......ribbon,pearls/rhinestones and flowers

Anything goes.....make own embellishment

bye for now, x carol

9 comments:

Nikbee said...

A really pretty card. Such a lovely image.

Nikki x

Kathryn said...

Gorgeous card, love the spotty flower and hearts arrangements, Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes, K x

XxJULESxX said...

Aaw! gorgeous Carol!!

Unknown said...

really pretty card. Mary x

The Crazy Crafting Lady said...

What a sweet baby card.

Thanks for participating in Challenge # 2 at Amber's Crafts and Stuff! I hope you will join us again next Wednesday for Challenge #3!

~*~Amber~*~
www.amberscraftsandstuff.com

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Carol
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Carol,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Teresa said...

Hiya Carol, this card is gorgeous, hope your weather cheered up for you.
Hugs Teresa xx

Tamara Morton said...

Such a cute and pretty card, I love your gorgeous bow its perfect. thank you for joining us at Anything Goes
Hugs
Tamara

Photobucket

counter