Thursday 13 October 2011

CRAFT dt card

Morning peeps, well we have had rain all day yesterday and it looks like we may have it all day today..so dark and miserable, makes me feel like doing nothing but curl up and watch dvd's or tv and drink hot chocolate and eat, which is not good for the waistline......
I need to push myself our of the door to get myself to work!!!

ok enough of me moaning ....My DT card is for CRAFT challenge and the theme is .....
I ribbon & 2 SHAPES and glitter. my glitter is on the mask and dress.
Our sponsor is Sassy Studio designs this is one of the fab images they gave us to play with. there is some fantastic inspiration from the rest of the DT, hop on over and have a peek.
I am adding this card to these other fab challenges in blog land:-
paper take weekly....get in shape
Top tip Tuesday......Design papers
Crafty cardmakers......anything goes
thanks for saying hello, glad you popped by,
hugs carol x

6 comments:

coops said...

beautiful card carol.i love your pretty colours and the image and details are gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Janette said...

Hi Carol, Fab card, so pretty in pink too.xx

Marjorie's Owl said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining our challenge at Crafty Cadmakes. Susan x

Betty said...

Gorgeous card Carol
Love the design and colours used, so pretty.
Betty x x

GDT for october at craft.

Angie said...

Fabulous card love the image and the colours, thanks for joining us at Papertake weeekly.
Angie x

fionalawlor said...

Beautiful card! I love your flowers and gorgeous polka dot ribbon :) Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.
Fiona x

Photobucket

counter