Friday 27 April 2012

Blooming lovely

Hip Hip  array it's Friday today....yeah 
My Card today is my CRAFTY CATZ dt card and our theme is " ANYTHING GOES" and we know you like these ones..lol who doesn't.....

The image on the card has been kindly given by our sponsor The Stamping Boutique


My papers which i have used are ones i have had a little while now, sorry not sure of the name of them, but after clearing out my craft stash the other day i have decided i must not buy any more DP i have to many, but i did not admit this to my family...lol, also my ribbons got a good sort through and i did not realise how many ribbons i had. All this has come about because
I have now got my own Craft cupboard, with lots of storage, and  it's so much easier to find things..lol
The butterfly is a Martha Stewart and these die cut corner shapes was a great find!!!
this card also fits in with these other challenges going at this moment.
I love promarkers.......floral image
Inky impressions.....Anything goes
Ladybugs craft.......Birthday card
Creative inspirations......Anything goes
Thanks for stopping by
x carol x 

10 comments:

Nikbee said...

A pretty card. I love the colours.
Nikki x

Catherine said...

Fab card, love the pretty image....

Squirrel x said...

Carol, this is just stunningly gorgeous - adore the pretty image and you have chosen such lovely, fresh colours. Brilliant. Hugs Sxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Carol.

Hugs Riet.xx

Janette said...

Hi Carol, A gorgeous card again, really love this image and will defo use again.xx

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Carol, lovely image and pretty colours...Enjoy the weekend.
Wendy xx

coops said...

so beautiful carol.i love the gorgeous image and really stunning colours and design ;D

xx coops xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Carol
A gorgeous and beautiful card my friend have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Mona Evy said...

Gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Wedensdays Challenge.

Unknown said...

Carol fabulous creation what a fabulous card . I love the image and the colours are great well done.
Hugs Elaine

Photobucket

counter