Thursday 31 May 2012

POP or best known as DAD to us brits

It's time for another new challenge to start at CRAFT and this week the theme is background txt......
So here is my DT card, not too sure about the orange, not one of my fav colours i would say,  The dad script is a do craft stamp and the image is from our star of the  Month sponsor stitchy bear stamps
Stitchy Bear Stamps
Buttons are from crafty ribbons and the ribbon was from my statsh which in this case was the ribbon what was wrapped round my sons pj's at Christmas, when i bought them, could not throw away!!see i knew i would use it some day..lol
Our other sponsors this week are 
My Store


Thanks for stopping by peeps, love your visits, welcome to my new followers. 
Take care all and have a lovely day.
Crafts and me...add a ribbons
digi stamps for joy......buttons
Pennys paper crafting......anything goes
x carol x 

9 comments:

Catherine said...

Fab male card, love that image...

Doreen said...

Fabulous work ,love the image you have used,great design.xxx

Nikbee said...

A fantastic card. I like the splash of orange.
Nikki x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Carol.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

fab male card carol.great image and i love your colours :D

xx coops xx

Tonya said...

I love your card. The blue and orange work well together. The image is fabulous. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment.

Unknown said...

Love the cute image - it made a beautiful and special card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog this time!

Chrizette
DT Member
Celestial Things

Ellis said...

Cosy card you've made and great background! =)
Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy!
Hugs, Elenor DT

coops said...

oops me again carol.
thanks for joining in our challenge this week at Crafts and Me :D

xx coops xx

Photobucket

counter