Friday 3 August 2012

Lets get Girly with PINK

Happy Friday ever one...yeah nearly the weekend!! ....not got much planned, i really need to catch up on my DT creations for next week and the dreaded H....W...., 
Hope it keeps fine too!!
This is my DT card for CRAFTY CATZ , our FAB theme was chosen by Sassey and it is PINK 

Our sponsor this week is 



The image is a Tilda stamp, papers are from papers i have had left over so not sure where from, added a brad on the ribbon to ad a bit bling.. I have added my little heart with the sentiment on with acetate


Thanks for stopping by today, hugs 
Carol 
xx

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hiya sweetie carol..stunning cards and coloured to perfection brilliant and thanks for doing such a amazing card love sassyxxxxxxxxx

Janette said...

Good morning Carol, Fabulous creation as always, so cute and pretty..xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Carol,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

so gorgeous carol.beautiful pretty colours and tilda :D

xx coops xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Carol
A gorgeous and beautiful card love the coliour's and design,have a lovely weekend my friend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Curly said...

this is one superb card My friend, your cooling is fabulous,
take care ,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Photobucket

counter