Thursday 4 October 2012

DT card for CRAFTY RIBBONS

Good Morning peeps, hopefully all is well in blog land as i am away on my Hols at the mo, and my post have all been scheduled, so finger's crossed..

This is our second week of the challenge at CRAFTY RIBBONS and the theme is 
Anything but square 
so i have made this easel card, and used a LOTV image
The ribbon is from Crafty ribbons called saddle stitch


I will be back very soon, so i will catch up with you all then,
take are all
x carol x


8 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous! I just love Rosie Posy!

Susan x

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Carol and I hope your having a good hols.xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous easel card Carol, I like the image the colours and the bow.
Kevin xx

coops said...

so gorgeous carol.fab pretty image and colours.have a good hol :D

xx coops xx

PaperDaisies said...

Love that image - just adorable. Have a good holiday. Hugs Nina

kay said...

Beautiful card Carol, happy birthday for today and hope you like the card x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Happy Birthday Carol..

Hugs Kelly
xxx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Photobucket

counter