Monday 2 December 2013

DAY 2 Christmas Advent

Hi friends, its the second day of our Christmas Advent event at Crafty Ribbons Inspiration Blog 
 and today our sponsor is 
Letraset
with another super prize 

ProMarker / Metallic 6 Set - Traditional Xmas
I have used promarkers to color my little tattie teddy image in, i do love using promarkers they are one of my fav pens , the ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons, used the snowflake embossing folder for the background. I have glittered my image but it's not showing up too good.



Don't forget you will need too pop on over and add your name to be in with a chance of wining a prize,
Good Luck
Back tomorrow for Day 3 
x Carol x

3 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeously cute hun! Hugs xx

coops said...

so gorgeous carol.i love the sweet tatty ted ;D

xx coops xx

kay said...

Super card x

Photobucket

counter