Thursday 17 July 2014

Hey Mr Snowman


Hello again wow the weeks are flying by, when i am making Christmas cards for challenges it makes me think its not too far away really!!
Mt today's card is using a Bugaboo image...cute isn't he.
This is my DT card for CRAFT and yes you will have guessed by now the theme is 
CHRISTMAS
I have used a gorgeous blue ribbon from Crafty ribbons....
Papers from Bearly-mine.
A new die i have not long bought and added some bling and sparkle with the gold glitter card also glittered some parts of the image but not shown up to well in photo.
Our sponsors this week are 

My New Store Banner    

4 fab Sponsors .....
Hope you have a lovely day and have time to play along with us....
take care and thanks for you visit
x Carol x

2 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Carol love the snowman
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Unknown said...

Fabulous colors, Carol, I really like this background paper. You have chosen my fav color combo. Lovely, fresh and COLD card (yes, it's very hot here). Have a nice day!
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Photobucket

counter